The implementation of effective coaching programs can unlock the potential of employees, improve motivation levels, and, if done right, be far more beneficial.
What will the participants of this “Coaching Skills” learn?
As a participant in the course, they will be taught how to ensure that the correct coaching method is applied to each situation. Students will learn about coaching models.
Attendees will also acquire knowledge in influential questioning techniques and how to give valuable feedback.
Upon completing this Coaching Skills successfully, participants will be able to:
· Describe what coaching is and explain its role in the workplace
· Clarify the managers’ role in the coaching exercise
· Validate why developing an employee is important from a coaching standpoint
· Define coaching as a leadership skill
· Complement custom coaching programs with individual employee performance to rectify respective issues
· Follow a specific procedure for coaching success
· Use several models to provide successful coaching conversations
· Recognize the difference between coaching and mentoring
· Employ the coaching techniques applicable in your work environments
· Explain the skills of coaching and how to apply them successfully
This collaborative Coaching Presence will comprise the following training methods:
· Via Zoom
· Role Play
Who Should Attend?
This Coaching would be suitable for:
· Business Heads
· Team Leaders
· Professional Coaches
· HR Professionals
· L&D Professionals
· Line Leaders