Identify if you have an anger problem
While a degree of anger is normal and at times helpful in our lives, we need to ask ourselves if we get consumed by rage. For example, do we lose control when we feel disrespected or see someone else treated poorly?
Key indications of a serious anger problem include the following ;
- Your anger feels too strong to handle.
- You are angry regularly.
- You get angry over things that don’t seem to affect other people.
- Your anger affects your relationships and work.
- Your anger turns to aggression or violence.
- You engage in unhealthy coping mechanisms to handle your behavior.
Recognizing there is a problem is the first step toward change and skills.
Questions About This Workshop
Please login to post question.